Record, Map, Export & Email a Car Trips.
- GPS must be enabled for Trip Routing, Recording Speed, distance etc.
- An Existing Email account is required for Emailing Trip Route information.
- Shows GPS preferences menu to enable GPS.
- Show live Location updates with Time, Speed, accuracy etc.
- Summary information for Saved Trips.
- Map any of the existing Trips with start and end points with route overlays.
- Option to delete old Trips.
- Backup database to SD Card.
- Shows GPS Preferences on Applicatin exit so that you can turn GPS off to save battery.
- Export trip to CSV format and email for future reference.
- Have a cloud-based website where users can upload their trips right from their mobile devices and use web-based maps with enhanced overlays to analyze and print trip details in PDFs, Excel etc.
- Added Options to maintain multiple Cars
- Manage Trip Categories
- Edit previously saved trips to add description, Category and Car
Version 1.05 Changes:
- Added options to display in Metric units (Kilometers)
- Option to Export trips in either CSV or KML formats
- Preference screen
- Option to use 24-hour time format
- Option to print Tip description, Car details, category etc. in header rows for CSV email option.
Version 1.08 Changes:
* Added Odometer reading.
* Also, once you save Odometer reading, next time the application Defaults that to your last Saved Odometer reading + Length of the Trip.
Also, if you want to analyze the Trip Recorder database further, you should use the "Backup" option of the app. Download the file called "triprecorder.db" from you SDCARD and open the Database using the Trip Recorder Desktop application (Adobe AIR runtime) required.
The AIR Installer can be found below: